CatholicsComeHome.org TV ads have been airing in eight dioceses for just over a week, and here’s what we’re hearing in response already!
- “I’m a fallen-away Catholic. Those CCH commercials on tv got me. Yesterday I went to Confession & Mass. It felt great, but I’m going slow…” -facebook post
- “Sat down to watch Frosty the Snowman with the kids and saw one of the commercials. Having much success here in Omaha already! New converts, and at least a dozen returned that we know of in the first few days…” -Omaha, NE
- “I have returned to the Catholic Church recently, and Catholics Come Home did play a big part! Thank you!” -Westminster, CO
- “Fascination; factual but not preachy; very well produced. I am not a confirmed Catholic, but have attended Mass all over the world during my 22-year military career, and was really stirred by your message. Keep up the good work!” -Sacramento, CA
- “I wish to learn more about my church and my faith. Although I was raised Catholic and attended Catholic schools, there is much I have either forgotten or never learned.”
- “I just want to tell you as a practicing Catholic I find your commercial truly inspiring. I have family members that have fallen away from the Church and I hope they have the opportunity to see this commercial with the hope that it brings them home. Thank you!” -Omaha, NE
We are grateful to YOU! Your prayers and support allow us to keep reaching-out to those away from the faith.
As we continue the Christmas season, and finish this amazing year of 2009, we remind you that there has never been a better time to make an offering to Catholics Come Home. Your year end gift of $100, $50 or whatever you can do to help, is fully tax deductible to the limits of current tax code AND you can celebrate the fact that your generosity is assisting many find their way back to our Catholic family! But you must make your online gift by midnight on December 31 in order to get a tax deduction for 2009.
Click here to make your gift!
May God continue to bless you and your family during this Christmas season, and in 2010!