COACH HOLTZ EVANGOMERCIAL…A WINNER IN COLLEGE BOWL GAMES!
Will Air During NFL Playoff this Sunday, Too
January 10, 2013– Atlanta (Roswell), GA —The newest Catholics Come Home® ad featuring beloved Coach Lou Holtz took the nation by surprise during college bowl week, reaching 70 million homes in over a dozen bowl games, with the largest audience viewing the National BCS Championship (Notre Dame vs. Alabama), January 7, 2013. “The prayers of many Catholics have been answered,” said Tom Peterson, founder and president of Catholics Come Home, Inc.
Coach Lou Holtz rallying half-time pep-talk urging viewers to focus on heaven and partake in scripture and the Sacraments of the Catholic church, created an incredible buzz across North America. The message drove thousands of viewers to learn more about Jesus and His Church at www.CatholicsComeHome.org. Faithful Christians embraced the message, saying:
- Although I am not a Catholic, I am thrilled and encouraged by the “Catholics Come Home” commercials. Thank you for putting religion in the forefront. With everything going on in today’s society, faith is more important than ever. Thank you for your campaign. It is appreciated by Catholics and Protestants alike. –Tina
- Saw Lou Holtz do your commercial twice so far during the Rose Bowl Game! It’s excellent… gave me goose bumps! ! It brought me to your site. –Ramon
- Really enjoyed Lou Holtz`s ‘coming out for Christ’ on ESPN before the Florida football game. It was truly inspirational and far more important than the football game. –Bob
- Your TV commercial is an outstanding testimony to the mission of the Catholic Church, I commend you for this, especially with the football analogy. Thank you for this tremendous Catholic outreach. –Al
Even the secular press and the Mormons loved the Ad!
- The Washington Post…it’s genius placement and messaging.
- Deseret News…The divine pep talk is the newest “evangomercial” from Catholics Come Home…a well-timed commercial.
Watch for the Catholics Come Home® “Coach Holtz” evangomercial™ to air as the spot right before the kick-off in the Falcons playoff game this Sunday January 13 c. 1:00 pm EST on Fox 5 Atlanta. More than a dozen other airings will follow in prime-time next week in CCH’s headquarters home of Atlanta, Georgia, including spots at the end of the season premier week on American Idol, January 16th and 17th.
Catholics Come Home® is also working on a strategically placed national network airing of their most popular ad “Epic“ during Lent, with a massive blitz during Holy Week and finale on Easter Sunday.
To schedule an interview with Tom Peterson, President and Founder of Catholics Come Home®, please send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CatholicsComeHome.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit media apostolate, dedicated to producing and airing Catholic evangelism television ads on local, national and international television networks. Catholics Come Home® is guided by a 30 person Advisory Board, including Cardinal Seán O’Malley, Bishop James Conley, Bishop Thomas Olmsted, Bishop Michael Sheridan, Bishop Jaime Soto, and other highly respected theologians and Catholic business executives.
Evangomercial™ is a trademark of Catholics Come Home, Inc. Catholics Come Home® is a Federally Registered Trademark of Catholics Come Home, Inc.
The Image/Random House book entitled, “Catholics Come Home…God’s Extraordinary Plan for Your Life” authored by Tom Peterson, with Foreward by Dr. Scott Hahn, is available for pre-order on Amazon.com.